Return / Replacement Policy
- supremefurniture.co.in(hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is owned and operated by The Supreme Industries Limited having its registered office at 612, Raheja Chambers, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, (hereinafter referred to as the “Supreme” or “we” or “our”) .
- The Purchaser (here “Purchaser” refers to user, customer, buyer or consumer of Supreme or who purchase products/goods at Supreme website) confirms having read Supreme shipping policy and this Return/Replacement Policy prior to purchasing on the Website.
- Return/replacement is a scheme provided by Supreme directly under this policy in terms of which the option of replacement/refund is offered by Supreme to the Purchaser. All the products/goods listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all the products/goods, the return/replacement policy provided on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. Do refer the respective products/goods applicable return/replacement policy on the product page for any exceptions to this returns policy and the table below.
- Return/replacement will only be accepted in case of damaged, defective or incorrect products/goods have been received by the Purchaser. For processing of return/replacement, the following details will be checked/inspected by Supreme :
- A photograph of the damaged, defective or incorrect products/goods received by the Purchaser
- Invoice which was billed to Purchaser on the sales of such products/goods.
- Such products/goods should be unused, unaltered, undented, unscratched or otherwise and should not be damaged by Purchaser.
- The products/goods tags, MRP label and any other product ancillaries should be undetached from such products/goods and should be returned as-is
- The product must be returned with its original packing .
- If Purchaser opts for refund instead of replacement and Purchaser made an online payment, then Supreme will refund the amount in the original payment source (such as debit/credit card, bank, wallet, etc) within 15 working days of returning the goods . In case, Purchaser are not in receipt of the refund amount within the above specified time, Purchaser can get in touch with its original payment source provider or with Supreme at email@example.com.
- To be eligible for a replacement or 100% refund (excluding shipping cost) in case of return, the return/replacement request for the damaged, defective or incorrect products/goods should be made within 10 days of the date of delivery.
- Purchaser can cancel the order online before the products/goods have been shipped, and in such case Purchaser’s entire amount for such cancellation request will be refunded within 7 working days of receiving such cancellation request. Order once dispatched can’t be cancelled, however, Purchaser can deny/refuse accepting the delivery/order, and in such case the refund will be processed (within a period of 15 working days) once Supreme receives the originally ordered product, and the refund will be subject to the Supreme inspection of such order. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the product has been delivered to Purchaser.
- In case of Cash on Delivery (“COD”) order, Refund will be issued through cheque payment mode. Purchaser needs to send details that are required for cheque mode. COD refund is manual process hence it takes minimum 15 days to process cheque request. Supreme recommends to opt for prepaid payment mode while placing an order for faster refund.
- Supreme will not refund the shipping cost (if any) incurred in case of return/replacement.
Note: All products/goods are not eligible for return and/or replacement. The eligibility will be defined in the product page.